Raven AI


Application

Drones have revolutionized the inspection process, by making data collection faster through the thousands of images they are able to capture. Yet, companies using drones for aerial inspection, technically only benefit from 20% of the inspection process, the remainder 80% – or the bulk of the work – where the team has to manage, sort and sift through those thousands of pictures and videos to generate inspection reports, usually takes up a lot of precious time. In fact, it is actually making drones feel somewhat slower than alternative solutions.

That’s where RAVEN AI steps in, to make that remaining 80% as efficient as the drone itself. RAVEN AI is a real-time inspection software that can help you flag defects seamlessly and generate inspection reports on-the-fly.  

With the RAVEN AI APP you can:

  • Save immeasurable amounts of time transforming raw pictures into reliable data.
  • Optimize inspection results by live analysis
  • Create preliminary reports on-the-fly
  • Promote corrective measures faster


With RAVEN AI, you can conduct an aerial inspection/monitoring on any asset (flare, bridge, pipeline, powerline, solar, wind, storage tanks etc.):

Flare Stacks

RAVEN AI is able to identify any sort of intrusion such as carbon deposits, cracks, and corrosion.

Powerline

RAVEN AI is trained to identify and analyze all types of shortcomings such as encroachments and defective insulators

Wind Turbines

RAVEN AI can proficiently capture cracks and corrosion.


Launch RAVEN AI

Launch RAVEN AI on your tablet during your aerial inspection and chose the corresponding asset

Connect to Drone

Connect RAVEN AI to your drone to get live video stream and start interacting with your inspection

Flag an Observation

Whenever you identify something suspicious, you can flag it with a simple click of a button. Automatically, the background image and the location are saved.

Get Instant Report

Once your inspection is completed, RAVEN AI will instantly generate a well-documented report containing all your observations.


In Action


5000+

HOURS OF
INSPECTIONS
COMPLETED


800+

R E A L – T I M E
REPORTS
GENERATED


6

ASSET TYPES
INSPECTED


85%

OF TIME
REDUCED ON
GENERATING REPORTS


4000

DEFECTS LOGGED